A satin flower headband is a wonderful way to add a splash of color to any outfit.
Here are the instructions to make your own...all you need is some satin, scissors, a hot glue gun,
elastic, a candle and a button for the center of your flower.
1. Cut 5 satin circles, varying in sizes.
2. Hold each satin circle over a flame. The edge will curl a little bit. Curl each circle's edges.
3. Put a dot of hot glue in the center of the four biggest circles.
4. Place the circles on top of each other, biggest to smallest.
5. Add a button to the center with hot glue.
6. Attach the elastic to the back with hot glue and a fabric square.
So simple. So sweet.