photo NavigationBarhome_zpscfaeeff4.jpg photo NavigationBarabout_zps8dbf3d44.jpg photo NavigationBarfashion_zpsf1701eb8.jpg photo NavigationBarfamily_zpse5ffdf34.jpg photo NavigationBareveryday_zps99ddd9e7.jpg

I Solemnly Swear I'm Up To No Good - Harry Potter Preview

Friday, July 15

Yes... I did dress up like a Hogwarts student to go to the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II. Yes...I did squeal and jump with sheer excitement as we got in the car to go to the Wizards Ball. Yes....I did go to the Harry Potter Preview at 8:30pm and felt slightly more awesome than everyone waiting in line for the 12:00am showing. Yes...I cried when Fred Weasley died and Hogwarts was in ruins. Yes...I screamed and cheered when Mrs. Weasley finished off Bellatrix Lestrange. Yes...my heart wanted to explode with happiness with Ron and Hermione kissed. Yes...I am 23 years old and yes...I am unashamed of my obsession with Harry Potter.


Hailey and I (thanks to our awesome job at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory) were able to attend the 8th Annual Wizards Ball at Celebration. The night consisted of a strolling supper, a live auction to support P.O.R.T. and The Make-A-Wish Foundation and of course....the preview of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II! Kate unfortunately had to wait until the midnight showing, but we did get to recap our highly emotional experiences this morning.



Yes....this really happened. The jumping and squealing took place right after this photo was taken. :-)


At the Wizards Ball.  You know...just reading the Daily Prophet and the Quibbler.


Yes...we did ask complete strangers to take pictures with us.


During the strolling dinner Hailey and I enjoyed Yesterdog's, Leo's, The Chop House, The Melting Pot, Sweet Cake Designs, Buffalo Wild Wings, Coldstone and more! We ate until we were stuffed...and then we ate some more. We were surrounded by two groups of people....the wealthy, charitable type and the dorks like us! We were simply giddy with excitement in anticipation of the movie!



Right before the movie Hailey had an unfortunate encounter with Bellatrix Lestrange. 




Again, just a random stranger, who happened to be rather theatrical.

Hailey and her bf. Adorable.


Almost time! 


Best. Movie. Ever.


Seriously. Best. Movie. Ever. 
Go see it. Good triumphs over evil. Oh yeah. 







2 comments:

  1. haha this is fantastic : ) those pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeheehee...I loved it too. Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete