photo NavigationBarhome_zpscfaeeff4.jpg photo NavigationBarabout_zps8dbf3d44.jpg photo NavigationBarfashion_zpsf1701eb8.jpg photo NavigationBarfamily_zpse5ffdf34.jpg photo NavigationBareveryday_zps99ddd9e7.jpg

Ooo La La

Friday, September 16


Ah....happiness. The past few days were spent with my most favorite person...Laynie (sorry Nick). We giggled, smilied, played and swapped secrets. I simply cannot get enough of her sweet little spirit. 

While she was napping, as mentioned yesterday, I decided to try sewing. My sis sews the cutest little dresses, pants, headbands (see above) for Laynie and I thought ...well heck...how hard could it be. I guess I will give it a try.

So the next two afternoons were spent sewing instead of blogging.  
And after a substantial amount of frustration.......tada! 

Also, it would be deceitful to not share with you that the stitching on the inside of the skirt is horrendous.

 

  I had to bribe her with jellybeans to try on the skirt and to smile for the camera. 


On a totally different note...the winner from Monday's Giveaway is Kakihara! 
Thanks to everyone who participated!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Love those patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing! Wherever did you get your stellar sewing skill? Or that cute model?!?

    ReplyDelete