photo NavigationBarhome_zpscfaeeff4.jpg photo NavigationBarabout_zps8dbf3d44.jpg photo NavigationBarfashion_zpsf1701eb8.jpg photo NavigationBarfamily_zpse5ffdf34.jpg photo NavigationBareveryday_zps99ddd9e7.jpg

The Look For Less - Flip Flops

Tuesday, June 28

Look for Less - J Crew Flip Flops

I was hankering a new pair of flip flops and I found this adorable pair at J Crew. However the sweet, bedazzled flip flops were $26.50. While that price was not horrendous, I still could not justify spending nearly $30 on glitzy flip flops when Old Navy sells plain flip flops for $2.00.

So I decided to add some sparkle myself.

                                                                  

My flip flops came to a grand total of $3.17! I purchased the flip flops from Old Navy for $2.12. I spent $1.05 on black satin fabric. I then found 6 black beads and glued them in the middle of the flowers.

To make your own flip flops simply purchase some shoes,  follow the flower tutorial and hot glue your flowers to your sandals!

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment