photo NavigationBarhome_zpscfaeeff4.jpg photo NavigationBarabout_zps8dbf3d44.jpg photo NavigationBarfashion_zpsf1701eb8.jpg photo NavigationBarfamily_zpse5ffdf34.jpg photo NavigationBareveryday_zps99ddd9e7.jpg

The Look For Less - Pencil Skirt

Tuesday, July 12

The past few months, the search has been on for the perfect pencil skirt.
However, after many failed trips to the dressing room, I began to get discouraged.
I decided that in order to successfully wear a pencil skirt you must meet these
requirements: at least 5'10 and a size 00. Every skirt I tried on was either too tight,
too bunchy, or too long. The only decent skirts I found came with hefty price tags.
Refusing to pay over $40, I continued my search. Finally last week it happened....

Gap clearance...right color, right size, right price.
Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment