photo NavigationBarhome_zpscfaeeff4.jpg photo NavigationBarabout_zps8dbf3d44.jpg photo NavigationBarfashion_zpsf1701eb8.jpg photo NavigationBarfamily_zpse5ffdf34.jpg photo NavigationBareveryday_zps99ddd9e7.jpg

TLFL SHOES!

Tuesday, August 23


So...this week is a week of "firsts". 
Nick's first day of school.
My first day of school.
My first day of work at Banana Republic.
My first day of work at A'deva Salon.
And.....a new first for The Look For Less.

Due to my tight (and by tight I mean really serious...no messing around...don't spend anything) budget...I have been unable to put new clothes into my closet on a regular basis. I know some I you find this very hard to believe, but honestly...I have been trying. So for now....The Look For Less is not going to include items I have recently purchased. But it will still provide a cheaper option for something sweet. 

Example....love these shoes...hate the price.
$198 J Crew


Similar shoe....not so similar price. 
$36.94 Old Navy

Happy shoe shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment