photo NavigationBarhome_zpscfaeeff4.jpg photo NavigationBarabout_zps8dbf3d44.jpg photo NavigationBarfashion_zpsf1701eb8.jpg photo NavigationBarfamily_zpse5ffdf34.jpg photo NavigationBareveryday_zps99ddd9e7.jpg

Friday Friday

Saturday, December 3

I must confess, Friday night was a decorating fail.

After work, decorating for Christmas lost its appeal and mostly felt overwhelming. So,  instead of "Christmasing" our little home, Nick and I sat on the couch, ate Chinese and watched 8 (yes...you read that right) 8 episodes of Lost. We started at around 6:30pm and finished at 1:30am, only after I convinced Nick that I might die if I got less then 5 hrs of sleep.

Some may call this lazy....I call it awesome.


 Instead of continuing to drive to and from Blockbuster to rent our new little addiction, we simply bought the first 3 seasons. For $20 I might add. Bargain? I think so.


On a different note, Chinese takeout makes me insanely happy. 
I hope that so far, all of your weekends are much more productive then mine.

3 comments:

  1. this is happiness! I have to say I am a little jealous 1. because I want to do this with you i miss you! 2. because I want to do this with Travis! : ) MISS YOU AUD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha hubby and I get stuck watching episodes on netflix all the time. We will start one and then we get hooked and can't stop!

    Glad we aren't the only ones!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aud...you are GREAT!!! And the Chinese made me think of mall Chinese which made me think of all our happy trips to the mall...which made me miss you even more...I also miss the mall...but I definitely miss you more!!!

    ReplyDelete