For those of you who find you are unsuccessful and/or uninspired in the kitchen
(I fall into both categories), this cheap, quick, painless recipe is for you.
1 box of Instant Vanilla Pudding (3.4oz)
12 oz of Cool Wip
15 oz of Angel Food Cake
2 quarts of Strawberries
1 pint of Blueberries
2 Cups of Milk
* You can make the Angel Food Cake if you have those skills...I just bought mine pre-made.*
1. Wash all fruit. Slice the kiwi, cut the strawberries and set aside.
2. Make the box of instant pudding (follow directions on box), stir in 6 oz of Cool Wip and set aside.
3. Cut the Angel Food Cake into 1in x 1in cubes and set aside.
4. Place a layer of the Angel Food Cake on the bottom of your trifle dish.
5. Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the cake, chill for 10 minutes.
6. Layer 1/2 of the strawberries, kiwi and blueberries over the thickened pudding mixture.
7. Repeat steps 4-6, but set aside some strawberries for the top.
10. Spread the remaining 6 oz of Cool Wip over the fruit.
11. Add all left over strawberries to the top.
12. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Easy, squeezy....and all for only $12.58.